Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome!

I decided that it would probably be a pretty good idea to put together a blog for Selkie's Boutique. This way, if you can't find any listings in the store, you can always check over here to see what's going on. Chances are I've got a few projects in progress - and I'll keep everyone updated on how it's coming along!
I'll also be looking for suggestions, feedback - ways I can make Selkie's Boutique better for you! Like something you saw in our store - but want to change it a bit? Just let me know and I'll work to craft a unique, customized item just for you!
This past few days, I've mostly been working on getting Selkie's Boutique up and running as an online store. We have a facebook page, so you can follow us there as well!  Thanks so much for your interest - stay tuned, as I should be adding inventory listings to the store soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment